[webalizer] Local time instead of GMT (Subject changed)

  • Kees de Keizer
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1 12:04 PM
      On Thu, 1 Aug 2002 tunahanunal@... wrote:

      > Im playing with options of webalizer which is downloaded
      > from http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/ and im running
      > webalizer on IIS5.0 + w2k. server's timezone is GMT+2 ..
      > i could not arrange correctly -hourly graphics- stage of
      > webalizer results and webalizer shows hourly statistics
      > 2 hours less than real(correct) time? i changed GMTTime
      > option to 'yes' and 'no' even i checked 'Use local time for
      > file naming and rollover' option of IIS but those didnot
      > help me? what do you suggest me?

      ConvertTime yes

      Note: This option is for marked as 'Test only', but you
      could give it a try.

      If you look at the bottom of the sample.conf, you can see
      several options just for this version.
      Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
    • Lightfoot.Michael
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1 4:48 PM
        It is one of the TLDs (Top Level Domains). It was originally the _only_
        TLD but now is used almost exclusively by reverse lookups
        (address-to-name lookups) via the in-addr.arpa zone.

        Note that the "names" given to the "countries" in your Webalizer output
        are nothing magic - they are derived from a text file in your
        configuration.

        m.

        Unavoidable crap follows...
        NOTICE: This e-mail message and attachments may contain confidential
        information. If you are not the intended recipient you should not use or
        disclose any information in the message or attachments. If received in
        error, please notify the sender by return email immediately. Comcare
        does not waive any confidentiality or privilege.

        Comcare's Canberra and Melbourne offices have moved to new premises.

        We hope this notice makes it easier for you to update your records.

        New street addresses:

        Canberra office
        Level 1
        14 Moore street
        CANBERRA CITY ACT 2601

        Melbourne Office
        Level 2
        121 William Street
        MELBOURNE VIC 3001
        Claims Fax Number 03 9620 4721

        Please call Comcare on 1300 366 979 if you have any queries.