Re: [webalizer] Country Listing "Old Style Arpanet"

  • PeterBX
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
      I figured as much...in the sense it was some kind of network thing

      Thanks for the history lesson....:0)

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
        On Thu, 1 Aug 2002 tunahanunal@... wrote:

        > Im playing with options of webalizer which is downloaded
        > from http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/ and im running
        > webalizer on IIS5.0 + w2k. server's timezone is GMT+2 ..
        > i could not arrange correctly -hourly graphics- stage of
        > webalizer results and webalizer shows hourly statistics
        > 2 hours less than real(correct) time? i changed GMTTime
        > option to 'yes' and 'no' even i checked 'Use local time for
        > file naming and rollover' option of IIS but those didnot
        > help me? what do you suggest me?

        ConvertTime yes

        Note: This option is for marked as 'Test only', but you
        could give it a try.

        If you look at the bottom of the sample.conf, you can see
        several options just for this version.
        Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
      • Lightfoot.Michael
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
          It is one of the TLDs (Top Level Domains). It was originally the _only_
          TLD but now is used almost exclusively by reverse lookups
          (address-to-name lookups) via the in-addr.arpa zone.

          Note that the "names" given to the "countries" in your Webalizer output
          are nothing magic - they are derived from a text file in your
          configuration.

          m.

          Unavoidable crap follows...
          NOTICE: This e-mail message and attachments may contain confidential
          information. If you are not the intended recipient you should not use or
          disclose any information in the message or attachments. If received in
          error, please notify the sender by return email immediately. Comcare
          does not waive any confidentiality or privilege.

          Comcare's Canberra and Melbourne offices have moved to new premises.

          We hope this notice makes it easier for you to update your records.

          New street addresses:

          Canberra office
          Level 1
          14 Moore street
          CANBERRA CITY ACT 2601

          Melbourne Office
          Level 2
          121 William Street
          MELBOURNE VIC 3001
          Claims Fax Number 03 9620 4721

          Please call Comcare on 1300 366 979 if you have any queries.