absolut beginner quest.:How do I bring Webstat back to work ?

  • pimpaitalia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2002
      Hi, I have an absolut beginner question. My provider installed the
      webstat module automatically as an service.I have the webstat folder
      in the folder of my web-documents. I deleted the whole folder. I
      tried to recover webstat by using my backup ( simply a copy of the
      files in the webstat folder)and by simply copy the backed-up webstat
      folder to its old position on my webspace.
      But it does not work ! The static-tables show everything until to the
      day when I deleted the folder and the graphics are not displayd.

      What can I do ?

      Thanks in advanced...