Re: [webalizer] GroupReferrer pb

  • Kees de Keizer
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 19, 2002
      On Thu, 18 Jul 2002, mikalgis wrote:

      >I have enjoyed using WebAlizer with Linux logs for a long while and
      >have managed to constitue 'my' Group - Hide Referrer list and
      >SearchEngine particulars.
      >
      >Only when I import my set of Group / Hide Referrers and SearchEngine
      >in the .conf file of the windows WAlizer; it seems not taking those
      >lines in account...
      >
      >I have tried few different config and I seems not to be able to find
      >where I made a mistake...
      >
      >If anyone out there had same experience or that could have a look at
      >my .conf file I'd really appreciate;

      Groupreferrer is NOT possible if you use the ServerList option. To
      hide a referrer you should add it to file you use in this option
      In the header of the sample file it's remarked as
      "<SPACE>Host Name1;Host Name 2"
      Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
    • mikalgis
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 19, 2002
        Hey Kees,

        That made it - Thanks heaps - I just made different .conf files and
        call them from a batch file and that did the trick :)
        All is fine now.

        Thanks again,

        Algis