Re: GroupReferrer pb

  • mikalgis
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 19, 2002
      Hey Glen,

      Thanks for your input but I have tried that too; of course; before
      switching to Win WebAlizer :D
      And beside of changing hosting co - I dont think I can find such good
      deal anywhere else - I will have to stick with IIS log files ...

      Thanks anyway - Cheers,

      Algis

      > See if you can get your hosting company to give you your logfiles
      in CLF
      > (common logfile format). It makes IIS log like apache. I've had
      good
      > luck with that in the past.
      >
      > -glen
    • Kees de Keizer
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 19, 2002
        On Thu, 18 Jul 2002, mikalgis wrote:

        >I have enjoyed using WebAlizer with Linux logs for a long while and
        >have managed to constitue 'my' Group - Hide Referrer list and
        >SearchEngine particulars.
        >
        >Only when I import my set of Group / Hide Referrers and SearchEngine
        >in the .conf file of the windows WAlizer; it seems not taking those
        >lines in account...
        >
        >I have tried few different config and I seems not to be able to find
        >where I made a mistake...
        >
        >If anyone out there had same experience or that could have a look at
        >my .conf file I'd really appreciate;

        Groupreferrer is NOT possible if you use the ServerList option. To
        hide a referrer you should add it to file you use in this option
        In the header of the sample file it's remarked as
        "<SPACE>Host Name1;Host Name 2"
        Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
      • mikalgis
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 19, 2002
          Hey Kees,

          That made it - Thanks heaps - I just made different .conf files and
          call them from a batch file and that did the trick :)
          All is fine now.

          Thanks again,

          Algis