Re: [webalizer] Multiple domains

  • PeterBX
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2002
      Yes using Apache as you described

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 9:52 AM
      Subject: Re: [webalizer] Multiple domains

      hello

      what server are you using and how are you handling the multiple domains?
      ie, using Apache with the <VirtualHost> directive and ServerAlias

      thanks

      waitman

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12, 2002
        What I do in this case is have each vdomain log to it's own file :

        LogFormat .... combined
        TransferLog "|/usr/local/sbin/cronolog /var/log/apache/%m-access.<vhost>.log

        and then run webalzier on each VirtualHost logging.

        -g