Re: [webalizer] Multiple domains

  • Waitman C. Gobble, II
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2002
      hello

      what server are you using and how are you handling the multiple domains?
      ie, using Apache with the <VirtualHost> directive and ServerAlias

      thanks

      waitman

        > I have put this post out before with no response but will try again.
        >
        > I have a site that has several domain names pointed to it. The
        > problem I'm having is that the URLs section is not recording hits to
        > the sites pages when the site is accessed using a domain name other
        > than the main one. These alternate domains do show up under the
        > Referrers section though.
        >
        > Is there a way to rectify this so that the URLs list is added to no
        > matter the domain name the visitor came in on?
        >
        > Any help would be greatly appreciated.
        >
        > CorbinB2

      • Glen Mehn
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 12, 2002
          What I do in this case is have each vdomain log to it's own file :

          LogFormat .... combined
          TransferLog "|/usr/local/sbin/cronolog /var/log/apache/%m-access.<vhost>.log

          and then run webalzier on each VirtualHost logging.

          -g