Modified webalizer

  • Bhavin Vyas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2002
      Hi all,
      I need to do the following that webalizer does not do
      by default.
      * I need to search for more than one (2 in my case)
      strings to put a URL in one group. So, instead of
      GroupURL T205 Today's report
      I need to do something like this:
      GroupURL T205 T200 All reports
      So, only if it find's T205 & T200 in the URL string
      should it put that URL in the group All reports.
      Has any body already modified the source to do this?

      Also, I have already modified webalizer to do the
      following and if any body needs the modified source
      code, let me know:
      * If you have 2 groups as such:
      GroupURL T205 Today's reports
      GroupURL T204 Yesterday's reports
      & If a URL has both the strings T205 & T204, then,
      that URL should be counted for both the groups.
      Currently, Webalizer will count it only for the first
      group and not the others.

      Thanks,
      Bhavin.

      http://sbc.yahoo.com