Multiple Domains for one site

  • PeterBX
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2002
      I have a client who has several domain names pointing to different pages on her site. The problem I have have is that those pages are not showing up in the TopURLs list, only in the referrers list when they go to another page on the site from them. Is there a way to have it log thsoe pages in with everything else or would I need to run separate stats for each domain name to find that out? The hits from all domains are sent to the same log file so could I use an

      and have it show up in the URLs list? Or is there a better way to handle this scenario?

      Thanks in advance,

      CorbinB2