Problem: Fails to log from 3am to 14:00 on all domains.

  • Guy M. Grimes - UCS-COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2002
      Hi i'm new to the forum!
      Aparently this started in April to present.  Webalizer has been working well all this time.  I figure one of the Redhat security updates changed a library and may have caused this problem.  I'm running Redhat 7.1 and the latest rpm of webalizer.  Not sure why this is happing.  I changed my logrotation cron job to run behind the webalizer run and that didn't fix the problem.  Any one have this problem and located a solution?

      Guy M. Grimes ggrimes@...
      Support:            support@...

      Ultra Comm Services www.ultra-comm.com
      1000 Dollar Street, Altus, OK  73521