Re: Cobining two sets of stats for a site

  • ioguii2k
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2002
      --- In webalizer@y..., "gentle_giant_uk" <christian@d...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > How can I combine stats from say /stats/ from previous months
      > and /~stats/ from an existing month(s), so that I can view them
      all
      > on one page?
      >
      > GG

      if you are still your log files, do in console:

      cat MONTH_LOG OLD_LOG > BIG_LOG

      webalizer BIG_LOG -o THE_DIRECTORY_YOU_WANT_FOR_YOUR_COMBINED_STATS

      If you don't have your past log, you can do it if you run webalizer
      in incremental mode. If yes, copy your old stats files in
      THE_DIRECTORY_YOU_WANT_FOR_YOUR_COMBINED_STATS and run `webalizer
      MONTH_LOG -o THE_DIRECTORY_YOU_WANT_FOR_YOUR_COMBINED_STATS` still
      in incremental mode naturally...

      bye!