TopSearch num additional functionality

  • Mark S. Batchelor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2002

      Hail all,

      Is there a functionality in Webalizer to track the page visits of a user through the 'TopSearch num' call?

      I want to track where the TopSearch num strings visit on a site.

      Tor example, search string 'donout' is the number 1 entry search string entry. I want to track if the user goes to for example a page on the site called, 'crispy cream' or 'buy a donout' most? Tracking the pages visited from the compiled list in TopSearch num.

      plus...

      Is there a way to track were the user goes first, second etc from a search string generated by TopSearch num ?

      If not, can anyone suggest a script that has the options for this task?

      much obliged,

      Stretch

      much obliged,
      Stretch