Problem with cron webalizer's job

  • JIGUI CBR Family
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2002
      hello everybody,

      I've got a pb to make my stats regulary.
      I writed a bash script which is run by a cron job. This
      script work well when I run it manually (make archive .gz
      then read them to make stats), but stop at the webalizer's
      line when the cron run it. The path in the cron is ok, the
      time too. I tested it with the root's crontab, nothing...
      My log are the delegate's log (proxy) and my linux is a
      Mandrake...
      thx you for your next answer!!!

      iogui
      BoƮte aux lettres - Caramail - http://www.caramail.com