problem between cron & webalizer

  • ioguii2k
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2002
      hello everybody,

      I've got a pb to make my stats regulary.
      I writed a bash script which is run by a cron job. This script work
      well when I run it manually (make archive .gz then read them to make
      stats), but stop at the webalizer's line when the cron run it. The
      path in the cron is ok, the time too. I tested it with the root's
      crontab, nothing...
      My log are the delegate's log (proxy) and my linux is a Mandrake...
      thx you for your next answer!!!

      /iogui