include_urls

  • Glenn Kusardi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2002
      Hello,

      I tried to modify the source and replace the -I command for
      index_aliases with a -I command for:
      add_nlist(optarg,&include_urls); break;

      It built without an error... But it isn't working though...

      Also, i commented out the stripping of the query information (at line
      705):
      cp1 = log_rec.url;
      /*
      while (*cp1 != '\0')
      if (!isurlchar(*cp1)) { *cp1 = '\0'; break; }
      else cp1++;
      */

      I need the query information, that is working!

      Anyways I want webalizer to analyze only following part of URLs
      /sks/frameset.php*

      Neither "webalizer ... -I /sks/frameset.php*" nor "... -I
      *sks/frameset.php*" nor insert a IncludeURL line into a conf file did
      work.

      How can I do that?! It shows me at the moment all URLs...
      Maybe some C programmers here who can modify the isinstr function in
      linklist.c?

      Sincerely

      --
      Mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen