Visits Statistics lower than Sites Statistics.. how come?

  • chapu genio
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2002
      Hi im new to the goup, analizing some results i bumped
      to something that confused me.. how can it be that the
      number of Visits be lower than the number of Sites..
      Is there any miniumum timeout in order to be consider
      a Visit (default max timeout is 30 min.)??
      Should not always be the number of Sites smaller or or
      at most equal to Visits??

      Thanx in advance
      Manuel.

    • Frank Roessler
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2002
        AKAIK:

        A visit starts and ends with accesses to objects which match the
        Pagetype-parameter (usually .htm, .html, .phtml...)
        So, if you have lots of accesses to e.g. a single jpeg they will not
        count as a visit, but increment the sitecount...

        Frank

        Frank Rössler
        indas internet- und netzwerkdienstleistungen