RE: [webalizer] Re: Include Command ?

  • Kees de Keizer
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 13, 2002
      webmaster wrote on 12-06-2002:

      > > use the *.conf without "IgnoreSite" generate two files:
      > > ignore_list_1 and ignore_list_2
      > > write tow shell-skripts where you do something like
      > > "cat ignore_list_1 >> *.conf.temp1" and start the
      > > webalizer with the -c *.conf.temp2
      > > and time the exectution of this script via cronjob
      > I neglected to mention that I am running this on a win2k box,
      > so I don't have grep, cron, cat, etc...

      use "type" instead of "cat"
      use "find" instead of "grep"
      use "scheduled tasks" instead of "cron"
      Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
      I'm a van without a man [Starlight Express]
    • Kees de Keizer
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 13, 2002
        webmaster wrote on 12-06-2002:

        > > [excerpt from sample.conf about include]
        > I think this is what I am looking for... I didn't see this
        > in the docs.

        It's from the sample.conf, you can download it at:
        ftp://ftp.mrunix.net/pub/webalizer/
        Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
        Give us a roaring, snorting masculine laugh ! [La Cage]
      • webmaster
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 13, 2002
          I tried using Ignore and Include host, Host, hostname, Hostname, HostName and I couldn't get it to work. I ended up using IgnoreSite and IncludeSite - I guess this will work

          Now I just need it to process the larger files... I'll read up on that next.

          Thanks!

          Damien Stevens