RE: [webalizer] Re: Include Command ?

  • webmaster
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 12, 2002
      Hi Sebastian,
      I neglected to mention that I am running this on a win2k box, so I don't have grep, cron, cat, etc...

      I am going to try the includeHostname command.

      Thanks for the help,
      Damien Stevens

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 13, 2002
        webmaster wrote on 12-06-2002:

        > > use the *.conf without "IgnoreSite" generate two files:
        > > ignore_list_1 and ignore_list_2
        > > write tow shell-skripts where you do something like
        > > "cat ignore_list_1 >> *.conf.temp1" and start the
        > > webalizer with the -c *.conf.temp2
        > > and time the exectution of this script via cronjob
        > I neglected to mention that I am running this on a win2k box,
        > so I don't have grep, cron, cat, etc...

        use "type" instead of "cat"
        use "find" instead of "grep"
        use "scheduled tasks" instead of "cron"
        Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
        I'm a van without a man [Starlight Express]
      • Kees de Keizer
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 13, 2002
          webmaster wrote on 12-06-2002:

          > > [excerpt from sample.conf about include]
          > I think this is what I am looking for... I didn't see this
          > in the docs.

          It's from the sample.conf, you can download it at:
          ftp://ftp.mrunix.net/pub/webalizer/
          Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
          Give us a roaring, snorting masculine laugh ! [La Cage]
        • webmaster
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 13, 2002
            I tried using Ignore and Include host, Host, hostname, Hostname, HostName and I couldn't get it to work. I ended up using IgnoreSite and IncludeSite - I guess this will work

            Now I just need it to process the larger files... I'll read up on that next.

            Thanks!

            Damien Stevens