Re: [webalizer] re-generating stats for certain days

  • Janine Sisk
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2002
      I'm running something like (from memory) /usr/local/bin/webalizer -c
      /etc/webalizer/client.conf -ifd client.log.018

      Where client.log.018 is that client's log file from 5/20. That's when I'm
      getting the message about all rows being ignored. But if I look at the
      daily stats listing for that day, it still shows 0.

      janine

      On 6/9/02 11:58 PM, "PeterBX" <peter@...> wrote:

      > Maybe I'm reading your message wrong but could you not save a copy of the logs
      > in question as the name shown in your webalizer.conf file and then run
      > them?...or vice versa by changing the webalizer.conf file to use the new log
      > file names for this run?
      >
      > I'm probably missing something in your question but that would be where I
      > would start.
      >
      > Hope this helps..
      >
      > CorbinB2

      Janine Sisk