More info

  • sanfranciscomark
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2002
      I was asked to provide some more info:
      Yahoo server is Apache (currently has only log files)
      Host Save Server is Unix (currently running webalizer)
      Both are hosted services, not my own machines.
      I have access to log files on both. I can open and view files with BBedit.
      I assume machines are running as a lan.
      The Yahoo server is not the free Geocities service but is the commercial commerce setup.
      Thanks for any help you can offer.

      Answers to Message:
      Well you might start with telling on what kind of machine you are working.
      Some people know more about unix, others more about windows to help you.
      Is the machine also running as webserver.
      Is the logfile of the webserver at hand.
      is the machine part of a lan or a single machine.

      With more info people might give it a try to help you further.

      Greets,