Where do I start for basics?

  • sanfranciscomark
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2002
      I read the documentation and install information on webalizer site but don't understand a lot of the terms. I
      have the program installed by the host "Host Save" on one of two servers but it is not displaying all the logs.
      I have two log folders for some reason "Logs" and "logs" with over 500 documents and it is showing nothing
      for three months although I know I had traffic. January looks normal but nothing at all in Feb, March & April.
      I would like to fix this and combine stats for both servers or install webalizer on my other "Yahoo Website
      Services" server which now only has log files and printed reports. Where do I go to learn the real basic stuff?
      I read a lot of messages here containing install, newbie and basic but I am still confused. What do you
      recommend besides using another program? I like the stats produced by webalizer and "Host Save" will not
      allow me to remove it and put in another program. The "Host Save" server currently using the program was
      displaying logs in webalizer fine up until a month ago when they re designed the control panel so I can
      definately see a change in the stats before and after.
      Thanks