How to re-process previous months log files

  • melsoch
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2002
      Hello to everyone,

      I'm using Webalizer Version 2.01 on a Linux server. I've changed
      the "webalizer.conf" file and I'd like to re-process the previous
      months log files in order to have statistics based on the updated
      configuration file.

      How can i do that? Thanks a lot for your help

      Luca Vecchi
    • Kees de Keizer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2002
        melsoch wrote on 09-06-2002:

        > I'm using Webalizer Version 2.01 on a Linux server. I've changed
        > the "webalizer.conf" file and I'd like to re-process the previous
        > months log files in order to have statistics based on the updated
        > configuration file.
        > How can i do that? Thanks a lot for your help

        What I do on a NT server, is to delete the following files:

        webalizer.hist
        webalizer.current

        Next step is to parse the old logfiles through webalizer.
        Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
        The best of us is no damn good ! [West Side Story]