Two versions of webalizer report different values of visits and pages

  • lipak23
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2002
      The visits and pages stats are reported differently with versions
      1.30 and 2.01-10 of webalizer. The visit timeout value is the same
      (30 mins for both conf files). I ran webalizer later on only my old
      Jan 2001 log files it is giving me different no:s for visits and
      pages. The rest of the stats (not depending on visits and pages) are
      the same. The ver 2.01-10 consistently reports a lower value of pages
      and visits then the ver 1.30.

      Any help/suggestions in this matter is greatly appreciated.

      Thanks in Advance

      Bala
      PS: I am using apache on RH Linux.