Re: [webalizer] Re: webalizer.current: file format

  • Vinai Kopp
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2002

      I don't know about the format myself (no need so far)
      but if I wanted to know I guess I would go read the source.

      Vinai

      On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 10:02:41AM -0000, stsipa wrote:
      > Since there was no answer posted to the group, I would like to repeat
      > the question. I want to write a script for analysing further the
      > values kept by webalizer.
      >
      > --- In webalizer@y..., jgrumboe@y... wrote:
      > > Hi!
      > >
      > > Is there any documentation of the .current file format?
      > > E.g. I could write a script for checking which user
      > > browsed which sites.
    • ioguii2k
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 24, 2002
        Hello,

        Under unix (linux) you can know who visit what with a script like
        that (but it's one by one clien):

        cat YOUR_LOG_FILE | grep -i THE_NAME_YOU_WANT > A_FILE
        webalizer A_FILE -o A_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY

        bye.