Re: webalizer.current: file format

  • stsipa
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2002
      Since there was no answer posted to the group, I would like to repeat
      the question. I want to write a script for analysing further the
      values kept by webalizer.

      TIA,
      Sophia

      --- In webalizer@y..., jgrumboe@y... wrote:
      > Hi!
      >
      > Is there any documentation of the .current file format?
      > E.g. I could write a script for checking which user
      > browsed which sites.
      >
      > Thanks in advance,
      > Johannes Grumböck
    • Vinai Kopp
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5, 2002

        I don't know about the format myself (no need so far)
        but if I wanted to know I guess I would go read the source.

        Vinai

        On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 10:02:41AM -0000, stsipa wrote:
        > Since there was no answer posted to the group, I would like to repeat
        > the question. I want to write a script for analysing further the
        > values kept by webalizer.
        >
        > --- In webalizer@y..., jgrumboe@y... wrote:
        > > Hi!
        > >
        > > Is there any documentation of the .current file format?
        > > E.g. I could write a script for checking which user
        > > browsed which sites.
      • ioguii2k
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 24, 2002
          Hello,

          Under unix (linux) you can know who visit what with a script like
          that (but it's one by one clien):

          cat YOUR_LOG_FILE | grep -i THE_NAME_YOU_WANT > A_FILE
          webalizer A_FILE -o A_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY

          bye.