Processing Logs with Multiple Domains

  • webmaster
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2002
      I am using a web server that logs all information for the server into the same logs files. What I would like to do is produce separate stats for each domain. I would normally setup a config file for each domain, but how do I exclude / ignore all the other domains while processing the current domain?

      I thought about using the ignore command, but with lets say, 30 domains, I would hate to have to have to edit 30 files to tell it to exclude another domain... is there some kind of command that would include xyz.com domain and www.xyz.com domain - and ignore all others?

      What do you recommend?

      Thanks,
      Damien Stevens