Webalize query strings?

  • pascal@gx.nl
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2000
      Hi,

      Is it possible to configure Webalizer to also read query strings (the
      parameters after the question mark) and generate overviews based on
      the values of the parameters?
      f.e. '/cgi-bin/getadd.pl?PagePos=1&Sub=Quiz&AdType=fullbanner'
      The URL's are part of the site and are not the referring search
      engines.

      If so, is it also possible to use a script to translate these values
      into usefull names?

      I am new to Webalizer so I might have missed something in the readme,
      FAQ or this group

      Thanks,
      Pascal