Ignoring visits

  • grillboy2k
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2002
      Hi, I am a new member and I must admit, I am not a programmer and
      don't really know anything about Webalizer.
      I am currently using Sitemeter and am given the option to ignore
      vists from certain IP adresses. Does Webalizer give me that option
      as well and of so, how do I do it?
      Thanks!
    • Sunny Jung
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2002
        You need to set that option up in your webalizer conf
        file. the file name could be webalizer.conf (as
        default) or some thing else (if some one rename it).

        You can use either IP or domain name.
        Good luck.

        --- grillboy2k <grillboy2k@...> wrote:
        > Hi, I am a new member and I must admit, I am not a
        > programmer and
        > don't really know anything about Webalizer.
        > I am currently using Sitemeter and am given the
        > option to ignore
        > vists from certain IP adresses. Does Webalizer give
        > me that option
        > as well and of so, how do I do it?
        > Thanks!

        http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
      • grillboy2k
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2002
          Hmmm...maybe I am in over my head, but I don't seem to have that
          file. The only file I seem to have is webalizer.cgi