Re: [webalizer] Multi Grouping possible?

  • Kees de Keizer
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2002
      PeterBX wrote on 03-06-2002:

      > > Is it possible to group more than one URL into a single
      > > grouping. For example if I have 25 games on my site but
      > > don't need to know which pages were visited individually,
      > > but would like to know atotal number of visits to game
      > > pages, can I use the GroupURL function in the conf file
      > > to do this?

      Yes you can if you can catch them in a wildcard:
      GroupURL /games/* My twenty-five games
      HideURL /games/*

      If it is somthing like this:
      /game1/..
      /game2/..
      .
      .
      /game25/..

      You could try:
      GroupURL /game* My twenty-five games
      HideURL /game*

      The HideURL is to prevent entering the individuals URLs again
      in the TOPlists.
      Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
      Embrace me, my sweet embraceable you [Crazy for You]
    • PeterBX
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2002
        Okay so if they are just in the main direct and not in a games folder or whatever no way to group them....gotcha.

        I'm starting to think it would be easier to hide all and just include what this client does want...lol

        Thanks for the help.

        CorbinB2

        --
        Kees de Keizer        NT Administrator      T: +31-10-2448344
        Wirehub! Internet     PGP:  0x24E3770B      F: +31-10-2448356