logs with URL

  • Stefan Hofmeir
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2002
      Hello,

      several domain are directed to the same directory. In the webalizer
      generated statistics I want to see, what domain name (URL) the surfer
      has used. Is it possible to generate and analyse only one log file or
      do I have to generate a separate logfile for each domain name.

      I would prefer one log file, so what should I add at what position in
      the log file definition in the httpd.conf to log also the URL:

      LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\"" combined

      Do I have something to add in the webalizer.conf? Thanks!

      --
      Kind regards,
      Stefan Hofmeir