cron setup (Mac OS X)

  • Wendy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2002
      I have installed the OS X binaries for Webalizer and
      can run it from the shell, passing arguments,
      switches, and paths, but I can't figure out how to
      configure CRON to automate same. I can see a cron
      process start and disappear moments later, but there
      is no output when using cron.

      How do I configure cron? Do I need to specify output
      paths? I thought it was suppose to automaically find
      webalizer.conf in /etc?

      Thoughts?

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com