Re: [webalizer] Re: Missing search strings

  • Kees de Keizer
    Message 1 of 5 , May 30 4:52 AM
      jmjcarney wrote on 30-05-2002:

      > > I have a different entry for Google, so it also parses the
      > > international versions as well:
      > > SearchEngine google. q=
      > I'll try that. I got the config from the web somewhere - can't
      > remember where exactly, but it has a kazillion variations for
      > google, but your version makes more sense :)

      If you have an entry for Yahoo as well, this entry should be
      earlier in your webalizer.conf:

      SearchEngine yahoo.com p=
      SearchEngine google. q=

      You could also change the option for Google to:

      SearchEngine www.google. q=
      Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
      In just seven days I can make you a man [Rocky Horror Show]