Re: [webalizer] Re: Help! lost stats

  • Kees de Keizer
    Message 1 of 4 , May 21 7:23 AM
      mypeterstuart wrote on 21-05-2002:

      > I have looked all over, how do I find my webalizer.conf files?

      Probably in /etc/webalizer.conf. If you cannot find it there,
      it's possible that you run it with a standard config. To find
      your webalizer.conf, type 'locate webalizer.conf' at the prompt.

      To create a webalizer.conf, you can copy the sample.conf to
      /etc/webalizer.conf. If you can't find the sample.conf too,
      you can download it here: ftp://ftp.mrunix.net/pub/webalizer/

      It's full with hints and tips on how to modify your webalizer
      settings.
      Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
      If you believe then you'll be there [The Wiz]