Re: [webalizer] Page counts question

  • Kees de Keizer
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2002
      dave h wrote on 15-05-2002:

      > I have a site that uses a fast cgi page to handle all
      > requests like so:
      > http://foo/dm.fcgi?showpage=home
      > http://foo/dm.fcgi?showpage=reviews
      >
      > Does anyone know how to set up the webalizer config
      > files to show hits on these pages? All I see in the
      > reports is number of hits on dm.fcgi, which doesn't
      > tell me how users ae navigating the site. TIA

      Webalizer strips everthing from the first "?". The only thing
      you can do is abuse the search string option.

      Add the following to your webalizer.conf:
      SearchEngine foo showpage=

      In the table with Total Search Strings, you'll get entries
      for "home" and "reviews" now.
      Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
      Who would have the gall to send this ? [The Phantom]