Re: [webalizer] What should I look at now!

  • David Hassler
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2002
      Not to put a "me too" post out there, but I also
      started getting this problem recently. Webalizer had
      run successfully every night for at least a year, and
      then the below problem started happening. It doesn't
      seem to be log-dependant, as I run a seperate instance
      of webalizer for about 6 domains, and it's the same
      error for all of them.

      I've seen several posts in the archives, asking about
      this, but I have not seen a resolution. Has anyone
      been able to fix this?

      David

      LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
      http://launch.yahoo.com