What should I look at now!

  • Tailor200
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2002
      Hi guys,
      This is in relation to the post I made a few days ago about Error:
      Unable to restore run data (9).

      Well, I tried webalizer with the debug tag, and the it out putted
      alot of text. Below is the end part of the error reports. I would
      really be grateful if someone can point me in the right direction as
      to where I should look for for whats causing this.

      Webalizer was working fine for a few weeks, but all of a sudden has
      stopped working.

      Thanks

      Skipping bad record (563)
      Warning: Truncating oversized username
      Skipping bad record (564)
      Warning: Truncating oversized hostname
      Skipping bad record (565)
      Warning: Truncating oversized hostname
      Skipping bad record (566)
      Warning: Truncating oversized hostname
      Skipping bad record (567)
      Warning: Truncating oversized hostname
      Skipping bad record (568)
      Warning: Truncating oversized hostname
      Skipping bad record (569)
      Warning: Truncating oversized hostname
      Skipping bad record (570)
      Warning: Truncating oversized username
      Skipping bad record (571)
      Warning: Truncating oversized hostname
      Skipping bad record (572)
      Warning: Truncating oversized username
      Skipping bad record (573)
      No valid records found!
    • David Hassler
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2002
        Not to put a "me too" post out there, but I also
        started getting this problem recently. Webalizer had
        run successfully every night for at least a year, and
        then the below problem started happening. It doesn't
        seem to be log-dependant, as I run a seperate instance
        of webalizer for about 6 domains, and it's the same
        error for all of them.

        I've seen several posts in the archives, asking about
        this, but I have not seen a resolution. Has anyone
        been able to fix this?

        David

        LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
        http://launch.yahoo.com