SSI

  • Keneth
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2000
      I want to run this script in a *.stm file in IIS4.0 (NT4)

      <!--#exec CMD="CMD /c webalizer
      C:\WINNT\system32\LogFiles\W3SVC1\nc001015.log"-->

      I have enable the SSICmdDirective

      But I got below error
      "The name specified is not recognized as an internal or external command,
      operable program or batch file. "
    • Waitman Gobble
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2000
        Kenneth,

        If you own the server, or have administrative access, you would probably be
        better off using a component like ASPEXEC. and calling from ASP page. OR
        just run from a schedule.

        If you don't own the server, or have administrative access, you might have
        trouble running it at all.

        Best,

        Waitman Gobbble
        Media Keepsakes