Error: Unable to restore run data (9)

  • Tailor200
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2002
      I'm new to this Webalizer app. I have installed it fine, last
      month, and setup a cron job to run everyday. Howver, it stopped
      working last week, and everytime I try to run it manaually, I get the
      above error. I have checked the hard disk space available and thre
      seems to be plenty (only 20% utilised so far). I now keep getting
      Error: Unable to restore run data (9). I wish not lose my previous
      data. Any suggestions on what I should look for /do would be
      appreciated.

      Thanks