Re: a dns related and searchstring related question

  • Stefanos Karasavvidis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2002
      In my previous post I had 2 questions. The DNS related was not a problem
      at all (I thought that there was a prompt for the number of DNS
      children, but this was only a message stating with how many children it
      was currently running!!)

      The other problem with the search strings not processed got solved after
      installing the latest version from the webalizer site (2.01.10), so I
      don't know what exactly was wrong with the previous installation.

      Stefanos Karasavvidis