Automatic Log File Creation for Win32 IIS - Free Scripts.

  • thomasspeirsuk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2002
      If you need help creating statistics with Webalizer and you are using
      IIS. Please read on, this might possibly help (I hope it does).

      I have written some ASP and VBS scripts that allow automatic
      webalizer stats creation for all IIS Logs, for all web sites running
      on a Server.

      There is an ASP Script, for running remotely, and a vbscript for
      running or scheduling on the Server.

      If you find these to be any use please drop me a line.

      I have uploaded the scripts to http://tomspeirs.com/webalizer

      Tom Speirs
      tom@tomspeirs.