Re: Fusebox based site

  • michael_lugassy
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2002
      Kees,

      > That won't be easy. As you've noticed webalizer snips everything
      > from the first '?' in the URL. You might want to try to abuse the
      > SearchEngine keywords, but it only will be some kind of workaround,
      > not really grouping of URL's.

      I'm wondering - doesn't webalizer allows you to see hits that made
      on pages like: showproduct.cfm?prid=1 , will it only shows
      showproduct.cfm? the search engine workaround is bad :(

      are you the developer of this? maybe there is something we're
      not thinking about? :((

      Michael.
    • Kees de Keizer
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2002
        On Wed, 1 May 2002, michael_lugassy wrote:

        > > That won't be easy. As you've noticed webalizer snips everything
        > > from the first '?' in the URL. You might want to try to abuse the
        > > SearchEngine keywords, but it only will be some kind of workaround,
        > > not really grouping of URL's.
        > I'm wondering - doesn't webalizer allows you to see hits that made
        > on pages like: showproduct.cfm?prid=1 , will it only shows
        > showproduct.cfm?

        Yes, and without the '?'.

        >the search engine workaround is bad :(

        AFAIK, that's the only option in webalizer which handles
        the part of the URL after the '?'.

        > are you the developer of this? maybe there is something we're
        > not thinking about? :((

        No, I'm not the developer, just a system administrator who
        has installed it on his systems.
        Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356