Re: [webalizer] Re: installation

  • A Gopal
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2002
      Hi Michael and all,

      I installed webalizer on win2k, iis
      As mentioned, i edited the synchronisation.bat with
      iis w3c format and also edited autoexec.bat.

      editer the webalizer.conf , which was renamed from
      sample.conf...

      I scheduled to run webalizer 00:00 hrs yesteraday. but
      it did not create any index.html or .png files , which
      are supposed to be created by default .. (as i beilve)

      Pl let me nkow , is there anything wrong with
      installation problem, if so , pl send me where i can
      get installation troubleshooting details ..

      when i tried to run webalizer manual, it sat that it
      is not configured to run this time ..

      pl help me ...

      thanks,

      gopal

      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2002
        Send me a sample log file. Hope I may find your
        problem

        -Kiran

        --- A Gopal <argopal_2000@...> wrote:
        > Hi Michael and all,
        >
        > I installed webalizer on win2k, iis
        > As mentioned, i edited the synchronisation.bat with
        > iis w3c format and also edited autoexec.bat.
        >
        > editer the webalizer.conf , which was renamed from
        > sample.conf...
        >
        > I scheduled to run webalizer 00:00 hrs yesteraday.
        > but
        > it did not create any index.html or .png files ,
        > which
        > are supposed to be created by default .. (as i
        > beilve)
        >
        > Pl let me nkow , is there anything wrong with
        > installation problem, if so , pl send me where i can
        > get installation troubleshooting details ..
        >
        > when i tried to run webalizer manual, it sat that it
        > is not configured to run this time ..
        >
        > pl help me ...
        >
        > thanks,
        >
        > gopal
        > --- michael_lugassy <michael_lugassy@...>
        > wrote:
        > > Thanks! It worked!!
        > >
        > > I wonder why this version is not placed in the
        > > offical webalizer
        > > site, as it would save all of us NTs lots of time!
        > >
        > > Thanks again.
        > >
        > > Michael.

        http://health.yahoo.com
      • argopal_2000
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2002
          Hi Kiran,

          Which log file .. I did not get you ... I am sorry ...

          thanks,

          gopal ar -

          Message 4 of 7 , May 2, 2002
            log file which is generated by your iis.

            http://health.yahoo.com