Re: working only in ncsa?

  • michael_lugassy
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2002
      Thanks! It worked!!

      I wonder why this version is not placed in the offical webalizer
      site, as it would save all of us NTs lots of time!

      Thanks again.

      Michael.
    • A Gopal
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2002
        Hi Michael and all,

        I installed webalizer on win2k, iis
        As mentioned, i edited the synchronisation.bat with
        iis w3c format and also edited autoexec.bat.

        editer the webalizer.conf , which was renamed from
        sample.conf...

        I scheduled to run webalizer 00:00 hrs yesteraday. but
        it did not create any index.html or .png files , which
        are supposed to be created by default .. (as i beilve)

        Pl let me nkow , is there anything wrong with
        installation problem, if so , pl send me where i can
        get installation troubleshooting details ..

        when i tried to run webalizer manual, it sat that it
        is not configured to run this time ..

        pl help me ...

        thanks,

        gopal

        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2002
          Send me a sample log file. Hope I may find your
          problem

          -Kiran

          --- A Gopal <argopal_2000@...> wrote:
          > Hi Michael and all,
          >
          > I installed webalizer on win2k, iis
          > As mentioned, i edited the synchronisation.bat with
          > iis w3c format and also edited autoexec.bat.
          >
          > editer the webalizer.conf , which was renamed from
          > sample.conf...
          >
          > I scheduled to run webalizer 00:00 hrs yesteraday.
          > but
          > it did not create any index.html or .png files ,
          > which
          > are supposed to be created by default .. (as i
          > beilve)
          >
          > Pl let me nkow , is there anything wrong with
          > installation problem, if so , pl send me where i can
          > get installation troubleshooting details ..
          >
          > when i tried to run webalizer manual, it sat that it
          > is not configured to run this time ..
          >
          > pl help me ...
          >
          > thanks,
          >
          > gopal
          > --- michael_lugassy <michael_lugassy@...>
          > wrote:
          > > Thanks! It worked!!
          > >
          > > I wonder why this version is not placed in the
          > > offical webalizer
          > > site, as it would save all of us NTs lots of time!
          > >
          > > Thanks again.
          > >
          > > Michael.

          http://health.yahoo.com
        • argopal_2000
          Message 4 of 7 , May 1, 2002
            Hi Kiran,

            Which log file .. I did not get you ... I am sorry ...

            thanks,

            gopal ar -

            Message 5 of 7 , May 2, 2002
              log file which is generated by your iis.

              http://health.yahoo.com