Re: [webalizer] How to compile?!!!

  • Alejandro Fernandez
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2002
      Dunno about step by step, but I know there is a guy who does windows versions of webalizer and I think there's a link to his site or to his email address on the webalizer homepage. I would think you'd need some or all of cygwin installed, as it comes by default with the libraries you mention, last time I looked...

      Ale

      On Fri, 26 Apr 2002 08:55:52 +0200
      Oriol Magrané <oriol.magrane@...> wrote:

      > Hi!!!
      > I've downloaded the source of the win32 port, version 2.01 RB5, and need
      > to build it.
      > I've tried to compile it in Visual Studio 6, but I don't know how to do
      > it: I get a lot of errors asking for missing include files and so.
      > Could anyone post a step-to-step guide for compiling this version of
      > Webalizer from Visual Studio (including directions to install libpng, libgd
      > and zlib libraries)?
      >
      > Thank you very much!
      >
      > Oriol

      Alejandro Fernandez