Re: [webalizer] Re: Running Webalizer from the prompt

  • Kees de Keizer
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 22, 2002
      Picardlj wrote on 19-04-2002:

      > I am running win98me and Sambar 5.1 I also noticed that it is not
      > adding the referrels in the stats or the countries, is this because
      > those files are in a seperate file?

      From the sambar site:

      Extended Common Log Format
      The extended common log format is a variant of the common log
      format; this format adds two additional fields to the end of
      the log line, the referer and the user agent fields.

      > I will try to setup the config file for webalizer, do I need to
      > place it in the \etc\ to get it to work.

      You should place it in the same directory as webalizer.exe is.
      Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
      Hurry, or we shall be too late ... [The Phantom]