Re: IIS W3C Extended Log File Converter Version 0.10

  • kamborio@webshack-cafe.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2000
      --- In webalizer@egroups.com, "Kevin " <KevinS@W...> wrote:
      > IIS W3C Extended Log File Converter Version 0.10
      > Here it is debuged and ready to go!
      > problem of process returning before file finshed writing ** Fixed **
      > (had to rewrite in VB Script)

      Had to rewrite in VB Script??? Do you think that because you changed
      the name of a few variables and added a few comments I was not going
      to notice that was MY original code?

      Not just that, as well violates the GNU licence. You should be proud
      of yourself, now you are the biggest hacker in the world.
    • kamborio@webshack-cafe.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2000
        --- In webalizer@egroups.com, "Kevin " <KevinS@W...> wrote:
        > IIS W3C Extended Log File Converter Version 0.10
        > Here it is debuged and ready to go!
        > problem of process returning before file finshed writing ** Fixed **
        > (had to rewrite in VB Script)

        By the way, I forgot to tell you:

        Administrator
        Guest
        krbtgt
        TsInternetUser
        IUSR_HOME2000
        IWAM_HOME2000
        kevins
        jay
        justin

        IPC$
        D$
        NETLOGON
        ADMIN$
        SYSVOL
        C$

        You need too protect your so-called server. And I guess that this is
        you picking up MY CODE on my server:

        199.199.252.22 - - [07/Nov/2000:13:08:32
        +0000] "GET /download/convlog-0.92.zip HTTP/1.1" 200 2282 "-
        " "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows 98)"

        Whenever you want to stop being a lamer, I won't tech you to be a
        hacker, I'll show you to be a PERSON.

        Bye,

        David A. PĂ©rez
        ProActive Comms UK Ltd.