How can I

  • Héctor José Montalvo Herrera
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2000
      Hello!
      How can I make only some days in Webalizer....for example:
      In my graphics, I have until Nov 6, but Nov 3 until Nov 4 I dont have
      grafics. Now, I have the log of these day, but, How I can make it whitout
      begining all again...

      Thanx

      Ing. Hector Jose Montalvo Herrera
      Soporte Tecnico | Technical Support
      Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica, SA CV
      Sendero Sur #285-A, Col. Contry, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, CP 64860
      http://www.citi.com.mx Tel. (8) 357 2267 ext. 136

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2000
        at my level of knowledge of internal functionality of webalizer
        it is impossible, the only way i think it's to rewind to begin of month
        clear incremenatl file (because it's store only current month data)
        and restart webalizer only on first day of this month (for create new
        incremental file)
        perhaps this way can work (you just have monthy total in historical main
        page false)

        i hope this help you ...

        Jean Noel HAYART

        IIS W3C Extended Log File Converter Version 0.10
        Here it is debuged and ready to go!
        problem of process returning before file finshed writing ** Fixed **
        (had to rewrite in VB Script)

        http://www.webhostwiz.com/iis_w3c_extended_log_file_conver.htm

        Thanks to Everyone who helped in testing!

        Version 0.10
        * retains user-agent and referer
        * converts IIS GMT to your time zone
        * converts all 13 NCSA fields (if you have them in your log)

        Future Version
        * support for multiple files

        Kevin Schwartz
        KevinS@...

        (Old URL: http://private.homepages.intershop.de/klaus/webalizer/)
      • Дмитрий
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2000
          Hi!
          I need some help for my working with WinRoute logs. Has anyone a config's
          example for this situation?