Group URL

  • pawankinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 2:18 AM
      hi,

      I want to Group certain URL's of my site while generating stats (like
      I group my Referrers to the site). I have grouped URL's using :

      GroupURL /abc/*

      but its showing the total hits of the /abc/* including the
      gifs,js,css and all.

      I also tried it with

      IgnoreURL /abc/*/*.gif

      but no effect was there.

      But its giving Pageviews for non-Grouped URLs.

      Please give some idea so that i can just have the total pageviews
      (only not hits) for the Grouped URL.

      Thanks
      Pawan