  • Walter Jason
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2002

      Hi everybody!

      I've got a question about the GroupURL and HideURL option. I want to analyse the following folders...

      GroupURL /business/it/*

      GroupURL /business/employees/*

      GroupURL /business/*

      I also tried to use it together with the Hide* option. How does the webalizer work? First I put the "/business/*" line before the other. The webalizer only showed up this folder, but not the others. The above setting is what I did now, but the "/business/*" is listed below the other in the top 10 urls. How can that be? It should be ranked above the others, for the amout of kbyte and hits is bigger, or?

      thanks

      walter

      Do You Yahoo!?
    • Kees de Keizer
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2002
        Walter Jason wrote on 05-04-2002:

        > I've got a question about the GroupURL and HideURL option.
        > I want to analyse the following folders...
        >
        > GroupURL /business/it/*
        > GroupURL /business/employees/*
        > GroupURL /business/*
        >
        > I also tried to use it together with the Hide* option. How
        > does the webalizer work? First I put the "/business/*" line
        > before the other. The webalizer only showed up this folder,
        > but not the others. The above setting is what I did now, but
        > the "/business/*" is listed below the other in the top 10 urls.
        > How can that be? It should be ranked above the others, for the
        > amout of kbyte and hits is bigger, or?

        Or an URL can only be part of one group. The URL's that match
        the first two groups are not included to the third group.
        Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
        Masturbation can be fun [Hair]