Re: [webalizer] ignore unresolved?

  • Kees de Keizer
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2002
      Op 04-04-2002 schreef chris harwell:

      > dns lookups work fine - but there are still unresolved
      > sites. we'd like to prepare some stats to focus on a
      > particular domain or set of hosts. i know how to ignore
      > those that do resolve that we are not interested in...
      > but how do you ignore the unresolved ones?
      > any suggestions?

      Maybe. I work with a combination of "HideAllSites yes" and
      "GroupDomains 1". This will group the domains together and
      hide all the individual sites. The level of grouping is done
      with the value for GroupDomains.
      Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
      You gotta say your new year's resolution out loud [Sunset Blvd]